Why Invest In A Pet Photographer?
Let's be honest...
Taking pictures of your pet is no easy feat!
Sound familiar? Your dog sees that squirrel you hoped he wouldn't and what was supposed to be a gorgeous portrait … ends up looking like a blurry streak. Or you finally take what was supposed to be the perfect photo only to realize the leash shifted directly in front of your dog's face! Trust me, I get how difficult it can be!
But... I also happen to have some tricks up my sleeve to help capture those "puppy dog eyes" you see so often at the dinner table, as your dog reminds you that they ate a whole 30 minutes ago, or the seemingly endless amounts of puppy energy that are often expressed as energetic "zoomies"!
The benefits of hiring a pet photographer include:
- in addition to all of my camera equipment, I have specialized pet equipment- such as a variety of treats, lots of squeaky toys, and of course, an endless supply of doggy bags- all essential to capture those purr-fect shots!
- I have an appreciation of slobbery kisses (which believe it or not, is a trait not all photographers share!)
- I have lots of patience, and don't mind letting your pet adjust to my camera and the new surroundings before jumping into photographing
- And of course, you have access to all my specialized knowledge and expertise when it comes to photographing pets- this includes my experience in working with not only those super shy pets, but also the "oh my goodness I can't sit still I'm so excited to meet you!!" kind of pets!
My Promise to You!
Not only will I capture stunning portraits, fun-filled action, and the unique bond you and your pet share, I will also work with you to design custom wall art and albums so your photos can bring you smiles for years to come!
And best of all - it's risk free!
That's right: your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you don't love your photos, I'll either make it right, or offer you a full refund!
So what are you waiting for? Book your risk free session today!
- a photographer with experience in working with pets and their people
- a complementary session planning call or meeting
- a fun, stress free experience where your pet is encouraged to be their purr-fect self
- a complementary viewing session to see your photos and order wall art
- free digital downloads (quantity dependent on package purchased)
Contact me for my pricing guide! Packages starting at $200.
Ready to Begin?
What precautions are you taking in regards to Covid-19?
I will be wearing a mask, and I ask that you do the same, unless you are going to be in the pictures! I will also be sanitizing before and after your session, in addition to following the social distancing guidelines.
Can I put my pictures on social media?
Of course! I just ask that you either tag or mention Pawsitively Purrfect Pet Photography in the comments.
Do I have to order prints through you?
Not all printing services are created equal. My prints are printed from a professional photo lab, ensuring the best quality of prints.
What if I have more than one dog?
The more the merrier! Each additional dog is $30.
Where will we be taking pictures?
This is really up to you and your pet. If you know they are going to be more comfortable at home, then I can come to you. You can feel free to suggest somewhere you would like to take pictures if you have something in mind, or I can also make some suggestions.
Can I be in the pictures with my pets?
Of course! I just ask that you let me know ahead of time, so we can pick a place that shows off both your and your pet's best qualities.
What about collars and leashes?
Seeing as collars and leashes are products that help to keep our furry friends safe, I don't ask or need you to remove them. This is something I can do later when I'm editing, free of charge. Believe it or not, almost all the dogs featured on my website had leashes on! If you feel confident in your dog's recall, then removing your dog's leash and/or collar is an option.